26 February 2011

Vengeance...

Vengeance is what I seek
But I am unsure of the reason behind it
Very often I question myself
very often I reason with myself

Yet no answer is to be found
Undauntedly wayward as I am
I find myself astray
In the midst of nowhere...

Recounting those bygone days
and still counting and reasoning
strengthens my will and desire to seek for
What I alw...ays sought
The sweet yet bitter moments

Continues to sting me and
Somewhere deep inside, I still

Feel the pang
Reckoning every thoughts,
Feverishly shivering me to the spine
It opens up the wound that was
Never healed...

Reminiscing the bygones is all in vain
Yet how I am to walk past it
Calling it a nightmare... when they are
Before me in black and white...

All that I conclude with is
Vengeance is what I want
Till I breathe my last
Vengeance is what I seek

No comments:

Post a Comment