28 March 2011

You Will Be Missed!

No matter how far you drift away
Thoughts of you always linger
With every breath I take
You are missed (sigh)...
Silly instances remind me of you
So long my breaths last
You will be missed!

Losing you was the most I feared
Yet a blessing in disguise. it was
A curse at the same time...
At times I fret,
Walking past the myriads of life
Meeting and parting is just a phase
That I must endure..

Thankful I am to you...
Had it not been for you
Will-power would be something amiss
From you I draw my inspiration
Though you are not with me
Yet you will always remain my idol

Topsy-turvy the world may turn
Thoughts of you will always be mine
Memories of you will remain intact
None can intrude my niche
Neither will I let anyone to...
You are one of the millions
Nothing can surpass!

No comments:

Post a Comment