08 April 2011

Is It Worth Bidding Adieu To Life!

In the silent night, often thought occurs to me...
If bidding adieu to life would be the end..
To all the sufferings,
Is kissing goodbye to life the only solution?..
A question often asked...
With the morning dawn, a second thought strikes...
Questioning my being on this planet..
Whether I live or not is not worth counting...
For even after I am gone,
There will be no end to the sufferings..
For it will go on and on..

So why bid adieu to life, if me leaving is not going to bring about any difference? Why not I live and put in every little effort that I can to anchor the sail of life to a better direction?... Often I hear words like... "Eigi eya gi siba ngamgani" or "Magi damak thawai faoba thaba ngamgani".. these words are much cliched words.. that poeple often use just for the sake of saying.. without any intention of the underlying meaning...

But when I heard a friend say "Eidi eyaa gi damak hingani" I couldn't help but admire her.. Death is obvious for all of us... and quoting death putting forth something simply mean emotional blackmail.. for very few people adhere to what is actually been said.. On the contrary when someone says s/he will live for someone.. (as per my observation) that would the person would do every little bit that s/he can for the person they are referring to...

No comments:

Post a Comment