25 June 2011

Fearful Thoughts!

As I lay on my bed
Thinking of you
Many a thoughts linger around
Some pleasant... some chiseled
And some tipsy...
Feelings seem to surpass everything
You are here with me
Lying down beside me
Yet you seem to be far
Far beyond my reach...
Each and every attempt
To break through those walls
Have always been a failure
A little bit of these and that
Was all I have as an excuse..
Yet I know and realized
Failure is what I got
Though I fear of none
Yet I fear of losing you
And with each passing day
I could sense you drifting away
The Loser that I am...
Every attempt to hold onto you
Seems to be of no use
Am I the passing wind?
Being a loser can be dreadful
And at times it bites
And stings like a Scorpion
Leaving behind the poison to spread
Killing me softly!
Oh the loser I am...
For despite knowing it
All I can do is just watch
As the time goes by...

No comments:

Post a Comment